Internet marketing or online marketing refers to bring more value to the advertisers through drives traffic to their websites. Pay per click, Banner advertisements, E-mail marketing, SEO, SEM are the methodologies used for promoting products and services through the internet. Online marketing also enables you to use the internet to promote their business via websites, email, blogs, social media sites like LinkedIn, twitter, networking sites like Face book, Instagram, Pinterest and many more.
There has, of course, been a rapid rise in the number of eCommerce enterprises selling goods online. Some operate solely in the online sphere. Many others are bricks and mortar businesses that are also offering products and services via their websites.
Benefits Of Online Marketing
online marketing channels has the ability to measure from where certain visitors are acquired and interact with a website or landing page, how many visitors came and returned back!! how many visitors converted by buying or hiring a service from that website.
All such benefits one couldn’t be able to get who advertise traditionally.just have step by step look:
- large audiences at Low costs comparatively to traditional advertising budgets
- awareness of business brand, products or services by creating appealing consumer ads
- Flexible and conveniently product reach to customers
- Efficient statistical results at no costs
- multiple advertising tools options as say PPC, email marketing, google maps for local searches
- demographic targeting
The lists of internet marketing channels are:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Display Advertising
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Events & Webinars
- A/B Testing & Website Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Content Management System (CMS)